Schools in Chennai
|"Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached "
- Swamy Vivekananda
Best Schools Tamilnadu
The Goal of Education & the Goal of life: Earning money cannot be the purpose of true education. Acquiring good qualities is the only purpose of education. The goal of human life is not just eating, sleeping and enjoying. Even birds and animals do that. Man must realize his innate divinity. Only then he can get peace and fulfillment.
We teach pupils to think for them, to respect other people and to be open to new ideas as well as to succeed in their examinations. It may be a less formal approach to work than you will find in other schools but it is undoubtedly effective and successful. For those looking for an alternative approach to schooling, but one with academic rigor and high expectations of each individual, It may well be the ideal school.– contact us for admissions at www.pearlseducation.com
Education in India
The education system in India has savored a special bond between the teacher and the pupil since time unknown. In fact, India was the country to have established what we know as the 'gurukul' system of education. However, with the coming of the Britishers, English has become a part and parcel of Indian education system. <!--
Today English is the third major medium of instruction in India after Hindi and Marathi.
India is fast becoming a major economic power in the world today. And if its growth trend continues for some more years, it would soon be playing a major role in the world economy along with China. This itself has been a major cause of attraction for many international students. Moreover, India's successful stint with democracy (except the years between 1975-1977) has also been a major magnetic force for scholars around the world. However, apart from knowing India well, there are some other advantages that are attracting students to study in India When looking into the Best Schools India, which provides a curriculum that enables children to acquire the knowledge and skills to prepare them for adult life in accordance with the national ethic, you will find that all these desirabilities are found in abundance at Best Schools India.
Best Schools Coimbatore , All activities found in the Best Schools Tamilnadu, both academic and non-academic are student-centric. Development of the students is at the core of every event or decision and the Faculty assists us in achieving the student-centric objective.
The Best Schools Coimbatore are committed to an exceptional school which will make a difference. The out comers from these Best Schools Coimbatore will be cognizant, sensitive, reflective and participative individuals who, taking pride in themselves and the nation, impact and influence a changing society with confidence and creativity.
Advantages of Studying in India
* Low Cost: The cost of education in India is quite low as compared to many other countries of the world.
* Quality Education:Quality of education is not uniform throughout the length and breath of the country. However, there are some educational institutes in India that provide world class education.
, Indian Institutes of Management
, Indian Institutes of Science, National Law Schools, Jawaharlal Nehru University and Delhi University are some such Institutes. The government of India is also speeding up the efforts to establish more such institutes that can offer quality education in India.
* Financial Assistance: Various scholarships, education loans and other financial aids are now available for studying in India today.
* Consultation Service: The governement of India provides consultation service to the interested international students through Education Consultants of India (Ed.CIL). Thus one can get all the information about the Indian education system, cost of education, duration, visa, accommodation facilities even before landing up in India.
* Unique Courses: Apart from above mentioned advantages, one can also study some unique courses that were discovered and developed by the traditional knowledge system of India. Ayurveda, Sankrit, Yoga, Hindi are some such courses that enthuse many international sudents.